Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vote for Me!

Vote 4 me at PenScrappers.com!
I have mentioned on this blog before that I enjoy the hobby of digital scrapbooking. I got into it because I love the idea of scrapbooking, but hate paper crafts. Anyway, I've entered a digital scrapbooking contest to win a Wacom Bamboo tablet, among other things. If you just read "Wacom tablet" and have no idea what's worth getting all excited about, then check out this video. They are the coolest things.

Anyway, I'm begging everyone I know and their brother to vote for my scrapbook page so that I have some sort of hope of winning. The contest deadline is still another month off, so I'll probably make another page or a dozen to enter as well. This is just one I had already made that fit the entry requirements.

No comments: